The Benefits Of Using A Green Tea Face Mask And How To Make One
We all love to have a beautiful, smooth and glowing skin that just radiates youthfulness, but given the fact we’re surrounded by pollution makes it harder to make this possible. However, you don’t need to give up your goal of having beautiful skin, since you can now easily and affordably make a green tea face mask at home using matcha powder for a visibly smoother, less wrinkled and younger looking skin.
What is matcha powder? Well, it’s a premium green tea powder from Japan that is loaded with antioxidants that can protect your skin from sun damage, act as anti-inflammatory agent and overall improve your skin’s tone and texture. Given its amazing properties, let’s see how you can make a face mask with it so you look younger for longer.
To Make Your Own Green Tea Face Mask You Will Need:
- One tablespoon of organic matcha powder
- Half a teaspoon of raw organic coconut oil
How To Make The Green Tea Face Mask:
1. Get a small bowl and add the half a teaspoon of coconut oil in it, a few drops of water and a level tablespoon of matcha powder.
2. Mix the ingredients well and keep adding a few drops of water at a time until you get a thick, yet a smooth paste. Make sure you’re careful with this step, since if you make it too runny, then it’s going to slide off your face, especially if you add too much coconut oil. If you get it just right though, it’s going to stay put on your face and slowly begin to dry.
3. Make sure that you apply the mask on your entire face and also your neck. Leave it on for a minimum of 60 minutes. In fact, if you want, you can leave it on overnight, since this way more of the good stuff will be absorbed by your skin.
4. As for removing the green tea face mask, you just have to soak a flannel in a little bit of lukewarm water and then scrub it off your face. As you’ll do so, you’re going to also exfoliate the skin, revealing a noticeably smoother and more radiant complexion.
After a few times of using this mask, your face is going to have a glow like no other mask you’ll ever try. That is mainly thanks to the amazing health properties of green tea, but also due to the anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial effects of coconut oil. Now don’t be surprised to see your friends getting jealous of your young and beautiful looks that’ll easily turn a lot of heads!