Effective Drinks That Burn Fats
Drinks that are sugary and fizzy tend to be the first thing that comes to mind when we are thirsty. However we are all well aware of the negative effects of such drinks. Rather than opting for them, it would be much better to try out some drinks that burn fats, but which are still good and thirst-quenching. There are in fact several drinks that fall in this category, and if you have never tried them out, you are surely missing out! So let us move on to discuss some of these drinks that burn fats, and guide you how to prepare them.
Drinks that burn fats which you will probably find in your kitchen:
1. Water – plain old water is probably foregone. We all know how important it is to drink plenty of water. In fact water helps to flush out toxins from your system, and it can help in the breakdown of fat. Water will not make you lose weight, but it will greatly help in the overall process.
2. Flavoured water – if you just do not like water, why not opt for some flavoured water. The key is to spruce it up with some healthy, natural ingredients, such as fresh herbs or citrus fruits. The taste will be improved, and the health benefits will be increased.
3. Green Tea – green tea is great to flush fats away. It is high in antioxidants and it will help you a great deal to lose fat quickly and easily. Drinking it regularly for two or three times a day will help you achieve great results, apart from the fact that it also helps your body in various other ways, such as reducing heart disease and cancer risks.
4. Peppermint tea – peppermint tea can be drunk both hot and cold. It is very refreshing, leaves a good smell in your mouth, and it also helps to flatten your belly. This is because it helps your stomach process fats more easily and so there will be no bloat.
Delicious Drinks that burn fats:
1. Grapefruit juice – grapefruits have that unique flavour that not everyone might like. However if you do like grapefruits, then drinking grapefruit juice is the way to go to burn fats. Grapefruit juice contains a lot of Vitamin C which helps a great deal in natural detoxification and improved metabolism. Squeezing juice from your grapefruit is easy. If you want to reduce the bitter flavour, just add some water.
2. Cranberry juice – cranberry juice is great to improve your body’s metabolism. So the fats will be burned and converted into energy, rather than being stored in your body and making you gain those dreaded extra kilos.
3. Pineapple frappe – pineapple contains bromelain. This enzyme helps to reduce your bloated belly, and eases digestion because it breaks down protein. This frappe can be prepared quite easily by slicing and blending slices of pineapple and adding a tablespoon of flaxseed oil.
4. Watermelon smoothie – this is an awesome drink for the hot summer months. Apart from being really good, it is also easy to prepare. Moreover, it is a low calorie drink that will hydrate you in a natural way, and since the main ingredient is watermelon, you will also be consuming arginine. This is an amino acid that is very effective in increasing lean muscle and decrease body fat.
Drak Chocolate Shake – with stimulants, antioxidants and oleic acid, dark chocolate can help a great deal in fat burning. Such a shake is easy to prepare, and it will leave you feeling full, and so you will not be inclined to eat anything for a while.
Other drinks that burn fats which you can easily prepare:
1. Apple Cider vinegar water – the benefits of apple cider vinegar water include improved metabolism and hydration. It is a great supplement for weight loss and you can prepare it very easily. Simply pour a glass of water. Then add one teaspoon of organic apple cider vinegar, one teaspoon of lemon juice, and another teaspoon of honey.
2. Flush cleanse and detox water – to prepare this drink you will need tangerine, grapefruit, cucumber and some mint leaves. Mix them with some ice cold water, stir well and let it sit. This drink is great for the summer months as it is very refreshing. The ingredients provide several benefits, including an improved digestive process, filtering of toxins from your body, and the glucose will be processed more efficiently, resulting in fewer fats.